Yeah, that seems about right.
2. Waiting for the names to be called:
Waiting is the worst part…
3. My reaction when my name is called:
Bitch please, I got this.
4. What I think of the other tribute from my district:
I caught you by surprise! No way I’m not going to win!
5. Saying goodbye to my friends and family:
Psh, this isn’t goodbye! I’m winning this thing!
6. First thing I do on the train:
I’ve seen more impressive trains…
7. Reaction to the other tributes:
Oh shit, oh shit… JUST KIDDING I’m still going to win.
8. What I think of the Capitol:
What the hell is up with your hair?
9. What I think of my stylist:
He’s not one to be messed with.
10. How I feel at the tribute parade:
This doesn’t mean that he knows anything having to do with fashion, though.
11. Me during training:
Hey, hey you. Yeah, you sexy. You aren’t going to kill me, right? *wink wink nudge nudge*
12. My reaction to my training score:
Shouldn’t have flirted that much…
13. Me during the interview:
Wait, you guys are serious?
14. How I spend the night before the Hunger Games:
BRING IT ON!
15. Waiting in the launch room:
Yup, I still got this.
16. Me during the bloodbath:
Maybe if I keep gazing longingly at people, they’ll let me walk away slowly…
17. My reaction when someone asks to be allies:
OF COURSE I WANT ALLIES, ARE YOU STUPID?
18. What I do for most of the games:
Everyone’s running around and failing at throwing things. I got a front row seat in a tree.
19. First time I kill someone
This was when I still had allies.
20. When the other tribute from my district dies:
I told him… I told him when I attack hugged him…
21. How I feel when I win:
I KNEW IT. I’M AWESOME. I need water…
22. How I greet my stylist and mentor:
See? I told you all of my flirting would pay off!
23. Me when I watch the replay of it all:
I’m sexy and I know it.
24. First thing I do when I get home:
People died. :(